We accept most insurances and will file claims on your behalf. The plans we accept include, but are not limited to:
Aetna, Ameritas, Assurant, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Compdent, Coresource, Delta Dental, Employee Benefit Services, First Health, Great West, Guardian, Humana, Met Life, Mutual of Omaha, Travelers, Tricare, Trustmark, UMR, Unicare, United Healthcare, Principal and United Concordia.
Not sure what insurance is the right insurance for you or your family? Read our blog for some tips on choosing the right plan for you.
Dental Passport Plan
Our Dental Passport Plan is your passport to affordable dentistry. Our unique plan frees you from the worry and need to delay dental services because of high costs or lack of coverage. Join today and receive the following VIP member benefits:
- Discounts of up to 50% on popular services.
- No waiting periods.
- Service from experienced and trusted dentists.
- Available plans for individuals, couples and families.
- No deductibles to reach and no claim forms to file.
- No annual maximums or frequency limitations.
- Four convenient locations in San Antonio.
In-House Payment Plan
Have you been turned down for payment plans by third-party providers?
Do you need dental work done but simply can’t afford to pay the fees in one lump sum?
Our internal payment plan creates a flexible repayment schedule. Split your payments into four smaller payments billed monthly, with no credit check.
Isn’t it time you wore the smile you deserve? Call or email us today to get more information on our in-house financing plan.
In order to provide you with access to the best dental care possible, we offer a variety of payment options. We accept:
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover)
- CareCredit (A dental credit card)
- Compassionate Finance
Please review our Financial Policy prior to your visit